A simple and quick snack that can be served during tea time or as a tele snack.
Whole Groundnuts – 200 gms, roated
Gram Flour – 50 gms
Corn Flour – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Paste – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Asafoetida Powder – as per taste
Oil as required for frying
1. Combine all the ingredients except oil in a bowl.
2. Add a little water and mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
4. Drop small portions of the mixture (ensure they do not stick to one another) and fry till crisp.
5. Remove and drain excess oil.
6. Serve at once.