Candied Cashewnuts are popular sweets made during Diwali or during any festive occasions.
Whole Cashewnuts – 100 gms, roasted
Sugar – 75 gms
Ghee – 1/2 tsp
Cardamom Powder – a pinch
1. Add a little water to the sugar and bring to a boil.
2. When it starts to bubble, add ghee and cardamom powder.
3. Add the cashewnuts and stir briskly for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. When the cashewnuts are well coated with the sugar syrup and starts to turn crispy, transfer to a plate.
5. Keep aside for 2 minutes.
6. Store in a clean, airtight container.