Carrot – 1 cup, grated
Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Sugar – 2 cups
Ghee – 100 gms
Cardamom Powder – little
1. Heat ghee in a heavy-bottomed pan.
2. Add the carrot and coconut.
3. Stir well for about a minute and add sugar.
4. Keep stirring till the mixture does not stick to the sides or to the fingers.
5. Remove from flame and add cardamom powder.
6. Transfer to a greased plate and cut into desired shapes.
7. Allow it to cool and store in an airtight container.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !