Carrot – 1 cup, grated
Paneer – 1/2 cup, grated
Sugar – 1 cup
Cardamom Powder – a pinch
Cashewnuts – few, fried in ghee
Raisins – few, fried in ghee
Ghee – 4 tsp
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Add the grated carrot and saute for a minute or two.
3. Add sugar and stir well.
4. Squeeze out the excess water from the paneer and add to the pan.
5. Mix well.
6. Add cardamom powder, cashewnuts, raisins and stir.
7. Remove from flame and make small laddus of the mixture.
8. Place them on a plate to cool.
9. This laddu stays good for 2 to 3 days.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.