Cauliflower Florets – 1 cup, chopped
Onion – 1, chopped
Tomatoes – 2, chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Peppercorns – 1 tsp
Saunf – 1 tsp
Curry Leaves -few
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Dry roast the peppercorns, saunf and curry leaves for 30 seconds.
2. Then grind them to a powder and keep aside.
3. Heat little oil in a pan.
4. Add ginger garlic paste, onions, tomatoes and saute well for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add salt, red chilli powder, cauliflowers and little water.
6. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until the water has almost evaporated or cauliflower pieces are tender and cooked.
7. Sprinkle the ground powder and remove from flame.
8. Serve as a side dish to roti or naan.