A simple to make delicious kids lunchbox dish. Can also be served as an afterschool snack.
Mini Idlis – 10 to 12
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Ghee – 4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat little oil in a pan.
2. Fry the idlis till golden and remove.
3. Heat ghee in a pan over medium flame.
4. Add the onions, tomatoes, ginger garlic paste and curry leaves.
5. Saute for a minute.
6. Add red chilli powder, salt and the fried idlis.
7. Stir well and transfer to a plate.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Image credit: http://chefvinod.typepad.com
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !