Raw Mango – 500 gms, diced
Green Chillies – 6, finely chopped
Onion – 1, chopped
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Sugar – 50 gms
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pressure pan.
2. Fry the mustard seeds till it starts to splutter.
3. Add the urad dal and fry till golden.
4. Add the chopped onions, green chillies and curry leaves.
5. Add mango, salt and turmeric powder.
6. Stir-fry for a minute or two.
7. Pour enough water and pressure cook until 2 whistles.
8. Remove and cool.
9. Mash well and add sugar.
10. Bring to a boil.
11. Cook till the pachadi starts to thicken.
12. Remove and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !