* 2 Cloves
* 30 gm Ghee
* 3 cups Water
* 2 Cardamoms
* 2 tsp Kala Namak
* 1 tsp Cumin seeds
* ½ tsp Chilli powder
* 1 large Potato, diced
* Cinnamon stick, tiny piece
* Coriander leaves for garnishing
* 125 gms Parsai /Samwat ke chaawal
1. Heat ghee, add cumin seeds, cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon.
2. When slightly coloured, add potato and rice. Stir-fry till they look a bit fried.
3. Add salt, chilli powder and water, and bring to a boil. Lower the flame and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes or till cooked through and the water is absorbed.
4. Garnish with corinder leaves and serve hot.