* 90 ml Oil
* 2 tsps Lotus seeds
* 50 gm Cashewnuts
* 2 tsps Gingerc paste
* 1 tsp Ginger, julienned
* 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
* 2 tsps Red Chilli Powder
* 50 gm Tomatoes, chopped
* 25 gm Green Peas, blanched
* 2 tsps Garam Masala powder
* A dollop of Butter & Cream
* Salt according to taste
For the Garnish
* 3-4 Cashewnuts, fried
* 2 tsps Coriander leaves, chopped
1. Heat oil, add tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder, ginger paste, red chilli powder and garam masala.
2. Cook for few minutes, add cashewnuts paste and a cup of water. Cook further for 5 minutes.
3. Deep fry the lotus seeds and soak in 1 cup water.
4. Add blanched green peas and lotus seeds in the gravy.
5. Finish with fresh cream, ginger juilennes and butter.
6. Serve hot garnished with fried cashewnuts and chopped coriander leaves.