* Oil for frying
* 2 tsps Khoya
* 2 tsps Green Peas
* 2 tsps Cashewnuts
* Ghee for Tempering
* 4 large oval Potatoes
* 2 tsps Cumin powder
* 50 gms Sesame seeds
* 30 gms Cottage Cheese
* 1½ tsps Red Chilli powder
* 2 tsps Garam Masala powder
1. Select 4 large oval potatoes, peel them and halve them. Scoop out the centres and discard.
2. Immerse the potatoes in the water and parboil them.
3. Now, deep-fry the potatoes and roll them in the sesame seeds. Reserve aside.
4. In a pan, heat ghee, add masala and roast.
5. Then add the cottage cheese, reduced milk, green peas and the cashewnuts.
6. Stuff potatoes with the cottage cheese mixture, halve them, put the stuffed potatoes in a roasting pan, and place in a moderately hot tandoor for 15 minutes.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !