- 1 Box Silken Tofu (300g)
- 1 Fresh Egg, beaten
- 1 Salted Egg
- 1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce*
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil*
- 1 tsp Cornflour*
- Dash of Pepper*
- 1 Red Chilli
- 1 stalk Spring Onion, chopped into small pieces
- Roughly chop tofu into chunks. Place in heat-proof serving dish.
- Add beaten egg and seasoning ingredients* to the tofu chunks. Mix well.
- Clean mud off the salted egg. Discard the shell and egg white.
- Chop the salted egg yolk into small pieces. Distribute over the surface of the tofu mixture.
- Make a slit down the length of the red chilli. Remove the
stalk and seeds, then slice tangentially. Arrange over the surface of
the tofu mixture.
- Steam for 10 minutes.
- Scatter spring onion pieces over the steamed tofu and serve.