1.Rice – 500grams.
2.Green gram – 100grams.
3.Cumin seeds – 10 grams.
4.Salt – sufficient.
5.Ghee – 50grams.
Method of preparation:
1. First of all clean the green gram, so that it becomes dust free and keep the green grams in the water for four hours.
2. After that, take another dish and pour in 1 liter water. Pour in this dish the already wetted green gram (1) in this dish and cover the dish with a lid and boil the dish.
3. While it (2) is boiling, add cumin seeds and also pour (already) washed rice and again allow the contents to get boiled completely.
4. After that add the 50 grams ghee before the contents (3) taking out from the oven and keep the dish on a table.
5. Wait for five minutes and then serve.