Bajra (Kambu) Flour – 1 cup
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chilli – 1, finely chopped
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup
Asafoetida Powder – little
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Combine bajra flour, onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, asafoetida powder, cumin seeds and salt together.
2. Add enough water and mix to a thick dough.
3. Make small balls of the dough and roll them into small rotis.
4. Heat a tawa over low flame.
5. Place the roti on the tawa and add little oil.
6. Cover with a lid and cook on both sides.
7. Serve hot with side dish of choice.