Plain Idly (left over) – 8 to 10, cut or powdered into small pieces
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal – 1/2 tsp
Green Chilli – 2 to 3, sliced
Ginger -1 one inch piece
Onion – 2 to 3, chopped
Garam Masala Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Idli Molagai Podi – 1 to 2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat a pan over moderate heat.
2. Add a tsp of oil and add mustard seeds.
3. When the mustard seeds splutter, add the urad dal, chilli, onion and ginger and fry till they turn brown in colour.
4. Add the idli pieces to the frying pan along with salt.
5. Mix all the ingredients together and stir until brown.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !