½ kg mince meat
1 tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp haldi powder
½ tsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 cup fried channa
2 bunches coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Grind the red chilli powder, haldi powder, coriander leaves, coriander powder, garam masala, coconut and the fried channa in a mixer to make a fine paste.
2. To this mixture add the meat and mix it well.
3. On medium heat, add the meatballs in a non stick pan with some water.
4. Coook till all the water dries up.
5. Fry the meat balls in oil on medium heat till it turns golden brown.
Ready to serve hot.