Chocolate 200 grams
Instant coffee powder 4 teaspoons
Milk 4 cups
Powdered sugar 4 teaspoons
Cream (whipped) ½ cup
Chocolate vermicelli (optional) 2 teaspoons
1. Break chocolate into small pieces. Put them in a bowl. Add one cup of milk, coffee powder and sugar.
2. Keep the bowl in Microwave oven on HIGH (100%) for one minute. Take the bowl out and mix well. Put the mixture in a blender and blend. Add remaining milk and some ice cubes and blend again.
3. Pour the mixture into glasses. Put some whipped cream on top. Garnish with chocolate vermicelli and serve immediately.
Chocolate Coffee Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chocolate Coffee Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.