Chocolate 200 grams
Instant coffee powder 4 teaspoons
Milk 4 cups
Powdered sugar 4 teaspoons
Cream (whipped) ½ cup
Chocolate vermicelli (optional) 2 teaspoons
1. Break chocolate into small pieces. Put them in a bowl. Add one cup of milk, coffee powder and sugar.
2. Keep the bowl in Microwave oven on HIGH (100%) for one minute. Take the bowl out and mix well. Put the mixture in a blender and blend. Add remaining milk and some ice cubes and blend again.
3. Pour the mixture into glasses. Put some whipped cream on top. Garnish with chocolate vermicelli and serve immediately.
Chocolate Coffee Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chocolate Coffee Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.