Stone Apple(belfal or siriphal) 2 large sized
Sugar 1 cup
1. Break the shell of the fruit. Remove seeds and scoop out flesh with the help of a spoon. Strain pulp through a sieve.
2. Place sugar with three cups of water in a pan. Heat till sugar dissolves. Strain sugar syrup through a muslin cloth. Cool completely.
3. Place fruit pulp and sugar syrup in a blender. Blend till smooth. Strain through a sieve. Serve chilled in tall glasses with lots of crushed ice.
Belfal Sharbat Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Belfal Sharbat Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.