Indian gooseberries (amlas), grated 5-6 medium
Beetroot, boiled and grated 1 cup
Potatoes, boiled and mashed 3 medium
Oil 1 tablespoon + to shallow fry
Onion, chopped 1 medium
Sea salt to taste
Red chilli powder ½ tablespoon
Salt to taste
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
1. Heat one tablespoon oil in a pan. Add onion and sauté till lightly browned. Add beetroot and sea salt and continue to sauté till all the moisture evaporates. Add red chilli powder and mix
2. Add salt and lemon juice and mix.
3. Add the beetroot mixture to potatoes and mix. Add amla and mix. Cool and chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
4. Heat oil on a tawa. Grease your hands, take a portion of the beetroot mixture and shape into a tikki. Place on the tawa and shallow fry till both sides are evenly cooked.
5. Serve hot.
Amla aur Beetroot ki Tikki Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Amla aur Beetroot ki Tikki Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.