Mini gulabjamuns 20-24
Vanilla ice-cream 4 scoops
Butterscotch ice-cream 4 scoops
Mixed fruit jam 4 teaspoons
Sponge cake, cubed Â¼ medium
Dry fruit chikki, crushed ½ cup
1. Take four wide mouthed stemmed glasses and smear the inside of each with a teaspoon of mixed fruit jam.
2. Layer each glass with few cubes of sponge cake, five to six mini gulabjamuns, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a scoop of butterscotch ice cream and garnish with crushed dry fruit chikki. Serve immediately.
Mithai Sundae Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mithai Sundae Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.