Mini gulabjamuns 20-24
Vanilla ice-cream 4 scoops
Butterscotch ice-cream 4 scoops
Mixed fruit jam 4 teaspoons
Sponge cake, cubed Â¼ medium
Dry fruit chikki, crushed ½ cup
1. Take four wide mouthed stemmed glasses and smear the inside of each with a teaspoon of mixed fruit jam.
2. Layer each glass with few cubes of sponge cake, five to six mini gulabjamuns, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a scoop of butterscotch ice cream and garnish with crushed dry fruit chikki. Serve immediately.
Mithai Sundae Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Mithai Sundae Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.