Lychees (canned) 300 gms
Basmati rice 2 tbsps
Milk 5 cups
Khoya (grated) 3 tbsps
Sugar ½ cup
Green cardamom powder ½ tsp
Rose water a few drops
Almonds (blanched & sliced) 12
Pistachios (blanched & sliced) 12
1. Drain and roughly chop lychees. Soak basmati rice for fifteen minutes, drain and grind coarsely.
2. Take milk in a deep, thick-bottomed pan and boil for ten minutes stirring continuously so that skin does not form on top.
3. Add coarsely ground rice and cook till rice granules are soft.
4. Add khoya and sugar. Add chopped lychees and stir for two minutes.
5. Sprinkle green cardamom powder and rose water. Remove from heat.
6. Cool kheer and pour into individual serving bowls. Sprinkle with sliced almonds and pistachios.
7. Serve chilled.
Lychee Kheer Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Lychee Kheer Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.