2 Chicken breasts
1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
1 tsp. Dried rosemary
3 Garlic flakes
4 tsp. Lemon juice
1/2 cup Butter or margarine
Salt according to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the lemon juice and set aside.
3. Meanwhile cut the chicken breasts into small pieces.
4. Mix the bread crumbs, salt, rosemary and garlic in a plate.
5. Dip the chicken pieces in the lemon butter and then roll in the bread crumb mixture.
6. Place the chicken pieces on a greased baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the pieces turn golden brown.