1 pack Sil Sweet corn soup
200 gms mushrooms
Margarine / Butter 15g (1 Tablespoon)
Salt and pepper to taste
Tomato sauce 15g / 1 table spoon
Green chillies, finely chopped (optional)
Coriander / parsley leaves (chopped)
1. Slice the mushrooms and boil in water adding some salt to the water.
2. When cooked drain out the water.
3. Heat a non stick pan and put butter / margarine on it.
4. Mix all the ingredients and cook in the butter for 5 minutes.
5. Serve hot with Garlic or ginger bread.
6. Variations: If some cooked beans are handy , add the beans too.