French Mustard – 2 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Sugar – 2 tsp
Egg Yolk – 1
Vinegar or Lemon Juice – 1/4 cup
Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Chilli Powder – as per taste
Cream – 6 tblsp (optional)
1. Put mustard, salt, sugar, pepper, chilli powder and egg yolk in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend all the ingredients together.
3. Add 1 tsp of lime juice and a few drops of oil, beating the mixture thoroughly with the help of an egg beater.
4. Continue adding oil by drops, beating the mixture after each addition until the mixture thickens.
5. Add the lemon juice whenever the mixture turns too stiff.
6. Use up all the oil and lemon juice, beating the mixture continously.
7. Beat in the cream before serving.
simple & excellent
simple & excellent
its really good
awesome mayo ….good
Cooking Time : 5 minutes.
Preparation Time : 5 minutes.
3 tablespoons skimmed milk powder
1/2 mteaspoon mustard powder
a pinch black pepper powder
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons oil
salt to taste
In a bowl, mix the milk powder, mustard powder, black pepper powder and salt.
Add 1 tablespoon of warm water and mix well.
Add the oil drop by drop and keep whisking. As the mixture gets thicker, add a little lemon juice.
Keep adding the oil and whisking continuously.
excellenet and easy recipe
the recipe is good
do we need to put the whole egg or it’s white only
its only the egg yolks.
excellenet and easy recipe.my dad like it a lot.
I followed exact steps and ingredients as mentioned above to make Mayonnaise but at last it was like a paste, didn’t get that thick stuff…. very dissapointing result.. can ne 1 tell wat went wrong :( !!!
you must have;
1. added too much of oil at a time
2. not beat the mixture properly
3. used whole egg instead of only yolk
the recipe is good . i had tried it first time .
hey this is nice but can you get me Recipe for Mayonnaise without egg
hi this is good
Thnk u.. serves with a good breakfast far frm home ..
very nice. my children love it