French Mustard – 2 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Sugar – 2 tsp
Egg Yolk – 1
Vinegar or Lemon Juice – 1/4 cup
Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Chilli Powder – as per taste
Cream – 6 tblsp (optional)
1. Put mustard, salt, sugar, pepper, chilli powder and egg yolk in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend all the ingredients together.
3. Add 1 tsp of lime juice and a few drops of oil, beating the mixture thoroughly with the help of an egg beater.
4. Continue adding oil by drops, beating the mixture after each addition until the mixture thickens.
5. Add the lemon juice whenever the mixture turns too stiff.
6. Use up all the oil and lemon juice, beating the mixture continously.
7. Beat in the cream before serving.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !