This cocktail is a fusion of sweet mandarin flavor into a frozen Cuban-style daiquiri.
- Silver Rum – 2 ounces
- Mandarine Napolean Liqueur – 1 ounce
- Fresh Mandarin Juice – 1 ounce (or Tangerine Juice)
- Fresh Lime Juice – 1/2 ounce
- Superfine Sugar – 1 tsp
- 1 thinly Sliced Lime
- Combine all the ingredients except lime slice with 1/2 cup of ice in a blender.
- Blend until slushy.
- Using a fine mesh strainer, slowly strain the mixture into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Float the lime slice on top.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !