Write for Us
We are always looking for experienced freelance writers who can write good quality posts on topics related to Food or Cooking or Contribute recipes to our website.
April 2014: We are not accepting any guest posts. So kindly do not email us asking for the same. Such emails will be ignored/deleted.
In return you will get full credit for the post and you can link back to your website at the bottom of every post you make. We allow a maximum of one external link in every post (as part of author bio) and posts containing more than one external link or links within the content body maybe modified or will not be published.
Please include the following in your email:
- Your full name.
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- A short bio (ensure you have added your link).
Emails not in this format will not be considered. You will receive confirmation via email ONLY IF your guest post has been accepted.
Due to the high volume of submissions, it can take upto 4 weeks (or more) to review your guest post.
How to submit recipes/blog posts:
Email your recipe/articles to admin [email protected] awesomecuisine . comwith “Guest Submission” in the subject line. Guest post emails without this subject line may be ignored.
- Ensure the above mentioned format is maintained. Otherwise your submissions will be ignored.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Submissions will be reviewed and if it is relevant to the website, it will be published.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content and you agree not to post it elsewhere.
- Posts should have be minimum 600 words long. If it is a recipe, it must have clear instructions with the ingredients and method clearly mentioned.
- Include a short bio (150 characters or less) at the end of your post. This is where you can have a maximum of one link.
- No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in posts.
- No links to sites that are similar to Awesome Cuisine.
- We do not allow links to Warez, Adult, Gambling or Pharmaceutical, and any sites that we feel do not fit our standards.
- MUST NOT be a press release, advertisement, sales letter, promotional copy, or blatant and excessive self-promotion or hype.
- MUST HAVE proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure. While we know there is a variation in what is considered “proper English,” we ask that you at least be consistent within your article. Your article must also be proofed and double checked for accuracy.
- MUST NOT contain any content that is a violation of any law, be considered defamatory, libelous, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
- MUST NOT be a submission of the exact same article/recipe as one that you already submitted or already exists on the website.
- In lieu of cash payment, we give our writers publicity on our website through linking to their websites/emails, publishing a short bio, and highlighting some writers in our opt-in newsletter.
By submitting your article(s) to us
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- Your submission to awesomecuisine.com gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website and if featured, it may be distributed to our newsletter, RSS feed, and to our real-time email alerts members.
- We reserve the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
- Awesome Cuisine is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
Awesome Cuisine reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Also, please take a moment to read our policy on “Contributing Content to Awesomecuisine