- Turn the control of your refrigerator to the highest temperature, an hour before you put the ice-cream to set.
- Before putting the ice-cream to set, cool the milk at room temperature.
- All the ingredients taken should be levelled (for example levelled tsp or tbsp)
- While making ice-cream with fresh fruits, do not add fruits in the basic ice-cream.
- If using pineapple always use tinned pineapple slices.
- Cover the container in which you set your ice-cream, with a cling film or an aluminium foil before you close the lid of the container.
- All the things you use while making the ice-cream should be absolutely dry including your hands.
- If you are setting the ice-cream in a plastic container please check that there are no air bubbles. If there are, break them with your hands.
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for making ice cream" article from Awesome Cuisine.