- Always use glass, porcelain or china jars for picklings. Make sure the lids can be secured tightly.
- Shaking pickling jar should be done in the following manner.
Place jar on a folded napkin. Hold neck with both hands. Shake in Pendulum motion using base as pivote.
- Never use wet spoons, ladles etc to remove or handle pickle. Moistures paves way for rotting.
- Always press back remaining pickle with a rubber spatula or spoon back making sure under the pickle is fully submerged the oil layer.
Tips for Pickles
You might also like these posts
- Juice Your Way to Convenient Health with KENT Cold Pressed Juicer
- Evoke the Master Chocolatier in You!
- Over 20 Years, 530 Combinations, and an Incredible Scottish Legend: Cheers to 100 Pipers!
- Got Leftovers?? Feed Someone, Don’t Waste Food!
- Six Popular Variations of Chicken Biryani
- 13 Romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner Menu Ideas
- Thalis of India
- Chennai’s Coastal Flavours
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Pickles" article from Awesome Cuisine.