- Soak lentils in lots of water overnight.
- In the morning drain water and wash by draining and adding water 2-3 times. Do not rub. Finally drain all water.
- Cover and keep in warm dark place.
- At night add water and drain out.
- Cover and keep again as before.
- By morning 3/4 long sprouts are ready!
- Preferably use a porous container eg. an earthen pot. for best results.
Tips for Salads
You might also like these blogposts
- 20 Nutritional and Health Benefits of Papaya
- Romantic dinner ideas for Valentine’s Day
- It’s Time to Say Ganpati Bappa Morya!
- Maharaja Whiteline Blaze Induction Cooktop Review
- India’s 10 Most Popular Whiskey Brands
- Vegit Instant Snack Mixes – Corn Star (Product Review)
- Tamil New Year – Significance and Recipes
- How to Get Your Kids to Eat More Vegetables
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Salads" blog post from Awesome Cuisine.