- Always preheat oven to the required temperature before placing the cake in the oven.
- Prick with a knitting needle or skewer to check if done. The needle should come out clean.
- Never keep the batter to thick. The cake will turn out hard and dry
- The cream used should always be chilled and beaten in sharp upward strokes to incorporate air. Never overbeat.
- While making butter icings, beat the butter well to make it light and fluffy. Then add sieved icing sugar and beat again. Add 2-3 drops lemon juice & colour and essence as required, and beat again.
- Turn the cake tin around between baking if the oven is not distribution even heat and the cake is baking unevenly.
Tips for Eggless Cakes
You might also like these posts
- Weave the chocolate bond with your sister this Raksha Bandhan
- Master Chef(ing) with ITC in Chennai
- 10 Evidence-Backed Health Benefits of Cinnamon – A Culinary and Medicinal Marvel
- The Eight Major Regional Cuisines of China
- Top 20 Popular Recipes for Onam Sadhya
- Maharaja Whiteline Easylock King Mixer Grinder Product Review
- Is Your Juice 100% Fruit?
- Evoke the Master Chocolatier in You!
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Eggless Cakes" article from Awesome Cuisine.