- Always preheat oven to the required temperature before placing the cake in the oven.
- Prick with a knitting needle or skewer to check if done. The needle should come out clean.
- Never keep the batter to thick. The cake will turn out hard and dry
- The cream used should always be chilled and beaten in sharp upward strokes to incorporate air. Never overbeat.
- While making butter icings, beat the butter well to make it light and fluffy. Then add sieved icing sugar and beat again. Add 2-3 drops lemon juice & colour and essence as required, and beat again.
- Turn the cake tin around between baking if the oven is not distribution even heat and the cake is baking unevenly.
Tips for Eggless Cakes
You might also like these food articles
- What Makes Atta Maker the Best Bet This Festive Season
- How to Choose a Fine Dining Restaurant in Chennai
- Top 20 Popular Recipes for Onam Sadhya
- Art of Complimenting Your Food with the Right Drinks!
- Top Indian Chefs on TV
- Weave the chocolate bond with your sister this Raksha Bandhan
- Popular Krishna Jayanthi (Gokulashtami) Recipes
- 9 Health Benefits Of Amla
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Eggless Cakes" article from Awesome Cuisine.