- A good thing about most rotis is that you can half roast and pile them and do the final roast just before serving
- Many variations can be got from the basic roti receipes by using your own imagination
- Eg. layered roti can be made with a filling or dry masalas mixeds, or kasoori methi or paneer or thick spicy chutney. This must be spread before folding the roti and after applying the ghee. All triangles may be prepared first but sprinkle dry flour over each before piling. Roll and shallow-fry as required.
- Puri may be rolled and place between well-rinsed wet muslin cloth at least an hour ahead. Fry before serving.
Tips for Naans and Rotis
You might also like these posts
Recent Blog Posts
- Onion – The Kitchen Herb The history of herbs can be traced way back to the ancient Indian, Egyptian, Chinese and Roman civilizations when people...
- Does Our Bodies Need Water? Do you want to know how important it is to stay hydrated? Well, then let us walk you through a little scientific detailing....
- How Much Vegetables Should One Consume? Our scientists and nutrition experts have been counseling people about the significance of eating a good amount of...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Naans and Rotis" article from Awesome Cuisine.