- A good thing about most rotis is that you can half roast and pile them and do the final roast just before serving
- Many variations can be got from the basic roti receipes by using your own imagination
- Eg. layered roti can be made with a filling or dry masalas mixeds, or kasoori methi or paneer or thick spicy chutney. This must be spread before folding the roti and after applying the ghee. All triangles may be prepared first but sprinkle dry flour over each before piling. Roll and shallow-fry as required.
- Puri may be rolled and place between well-rinsed wet muslin cloth at least an hour ahead. Fry before serving.
Tips for Naans and Rotis
You might also like these blogposts
- 10 Foods that Lower Blood Pressure
- The Cuisine of West Bengal
- Awesome Cuisine wins the Best #UrbanChennai Blog Award!
- 10 Christmas Recipes for Kids
- Passionate About Pasta? Cooking it to Perfection is Easier Than You Think!
- What’s On Your Plate This Valentine’s Day? 8 Drool-Worthy Recipes
- Valentines Day Dinner Ideas
- It’s Time to Wrap & Roll! 7 Yummy-licious Recipes for On-the-Go Bites
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Naans and Rotis" blog post from Awesome Cuisine.