- Using fresh fruits and vegetables in prime condition ensures optimum nutritional value.
- Smoothies are an easy and delicious way to increase your intake of fruit and vegetables – a direct way towards a healthier diet for all the family.
- There are no artificial flavors, colours or preservatives, some of which are known to have adverse effects on people with allergies and on children.
- Fruit and some vegetables, particularly carrots and beetroot, are naturally sweet so smoothies and juices are an easy way to reduce sugar intake without compromising taste.
- They take hardly and time to make, yet provide an instant energy boost and quench your thirst.
- They offer a tasty and interesting alternative to commercial products, cost less, are usually healthier and can be adapted to your personal taste.
- You can drink them any time of day from breakfast to bedtime and they provide a far better, longer-lasting and healthier snack when your energy is flagging than crisps, chocolate or biscuits.
- They are a great way of using up odd pieces of fruit – the last banana in the bowl or a few grapes left on the stem – providing they are still in good condition.
- You know exactly what ingredients have been used, so there are no unpleasant surprises or hidden quantities of saturated fats or sugar.
- They taste fabulous.
Top 10 Benefits of Smoothies and Juices
You might also like these posts
Recent Blog Posts
- Does Our Bodies Need Water? Do you want to know how important it is to stay hydrated? Well, then let us walk you through a little scientific detailing....
- How Much Vegetables Should One Consume? Our scientists and nutrition experts have been counseling people about the significance of eating a good amount of...
- Top 10 Paratha Varieties That Will Remind You Of Home Parathas, the mere name that’s capable of making an Indian drool, is undoubtedly the tastiest form of Indian breads....
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Top 10 Benefits of Smoothies and Juices" article from Awesome Cuisine.