Christmas is a great festival when people visit each other’s home for merry making and parties. Carrying gifts to each other’s place is a kind of tradition among Christian all over the world. Kids have a great time this season as they can play lots, eat lots and get plenty of gifts. Make this Christmas special with some mind blowing Christmas recipes for the kids visiting your home. These are fun and easy to make. Colorful and delicious kids’ food will bring them joy and they will dig in immediately at the party.
- Rainbow cakes: Use sponge mix, eggs and oil to make the cakes. Add separate food colors for separate cake layers and bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Arrange the different cake layers in the form of a rainbow with icing in between. The cake will look fascinating. Cut it into slices and arrange on the plates.
- Fruit salad: Take different fruits like oranges, bananas, grapes, apples, strawberries, mangoes and pear and cut these into small cubes. Put lemon juice, and water along with slight sugar. Mix the content completely and keep in the fridge. The mixture looks colorful, healthy and fresh.
- Chocolate freckles: Melt milk chocolate and dark chocolate in a bowl and keep aside. Take a baking tray and spread a baking paper on it. Spread the melt chocolate in a round manner separately on the tray. Sprinkle the hundreds and thousands of colorful edible sprinkles on the chocolate round shapes and put it in the fridge for setting.
- Strawberry Milkshake: Mix cut strawberries, vanilla ice cream, sugar, vanilla essence and milk in a blender. The shake is prepared. Pour it in nice small glasses and put a strawberry on the rim of the glass. Kids will love the shake.
- Fruit Roll Ups: Blend honey and strawberries thoroughly in the blender followed by spreading the mixture on a baking tray with baking paper. Keep that in fan oven at 100degrees Celsius for an hour. Bring it out and cut to pieces. Roll it and serve on the plate.
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes: take ice cream cone and put colorful gems inside followed by a muffin pushed at the top. Cover the muffin with colorful icing and spread sprinkles on top. It serves as lovely desert and kids love the surprise gems at the cone ends.
- Pig faced pancakes: Put the pancake mix in a Ziploc bag. Spread butter on the hot pan and make pancake circles of different shapes. Place the big pancake at the bottom and one small pancake cut in halves to make the ears of the pig. The small round pancake can make its nose. Make eyes with the help of chocolate drops and nostrils with halved blueberries.
- Teddy Bear cookies: Mix cookie making mixture, oil and egg in a bowl and make dough. Take a baking tray with baking paper and make teddy faces making big round and two small rounds to make ears. Flatten the bears and stick popsicles at the bottom. Let it bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes and bring them out. Put gems to make eyes and nose and make a smile with colored food sticks.
- Chicken Nuggets: make chicken breast pieces into nugget shapes. Take each piece and layer with mayonnaise followed by dipping in bread crumbs. Put on the baking tray and bake in 180 degrees for 10 minutes on each side.
- Pizza Pops: Take pita bread and cut into small circles. Spread tomato paste on top followed by basil leaves and grated cheese in between the two circles of pita bread. Put extra cheese layer on top and bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
Start making these innovative recipes this Christmas and make the kids feel special.
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "10 Christmas Recipes for Kids" article from Awesome Cuisine.