For the dressing:
Egg – 1/2
Mayonnaise – 2 tsp
Mustard – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Chives – 1/2 tblsp, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat a non-stick pan over medium flame.
2. Add the bacon and saute for 2 minutes or until crisp.
3. Remove and keep aside.
4. Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix well.
5. Add the pasta, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes in a large bowl.
6. Drizzle the dressing over.
7. Garnish with cheese.
Image credit: www.cupcakediariesblog.com