Rice Flour – 200 gms
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Omam (Ajwain) – 1 tsp
Betel Leaves and Basil Leaves – handful
Peppercorns – 10
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Grind together the basil leaves, betel leaves, peppercorns, cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste and ajwain to a smooth paste.
2. Boil 1 1/2 to 2 cups of water.
3. Add the ground paste and salt.
4. Sprinkle rice flour and stir well until thick.
5. Remove and mix well.
6. Shape into small kozhukattais and steam cook on an idli plate.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.