Wheat Flour – 1/2 cup
Butter – 1 tsp
Vanilla Icecream – 1 or 2 scoops
Sugar – 3 tsp, powdered
Ice cubes – 10
Mango Puree – 2 tbslp
Mixed Fruit Jam – 2 tblsp
Green Edible Food Colour – a pinch
Cashewnuts – 1 tsp, powdered
Wafers – 2
1. Add little water to wheat flour and mix well to a thick dough.
2. Boil 2 cups of water in a pan and reduce flame to low.
3. Using a piping bag or a jalebi cloth with a hole, squeeze the dough into thin noodles over the water.
4. Add butter and switch off the flame.
5. Drain the noodles and add the ice cubes.
6. Keep aside for 30 minutes in a colander to drain excess water.
7. Add 1 tblsp of the noodles to a glass tumbler.
8. Add 1 tsp sugar, 2 tsp jam, 1 tsp sugar, mango puree, 1 tsp sugar, vanilla icecream, green food colour and cashewnuts in the order given.
9. Garnish with the wafer biscuit.
10. Serve at once.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Image credit: mareenasrecipecollections.com