Chicken Breast Fillets – 250 gms, sliced into bite-sized pieces
Garlic – 2 to 3 cloves, crushed
Butter – 2 tblsp
Garlic Powder – 1 tsp
Brown Sugar – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder on the chicken.
2. Keep aside in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Heat butter in a non-stick pan.
4. Saute the garlic for 45 seconds.
5. Add the marinated chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side.
6. Sprinkle brown sugar.
7. Cook till the sugar has melted completely and chicken is cooked.
8. Remove and transfer to a plate.
9. Serve with rice.
image credit: crockpot365.blogspot.com
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.