Beef Tenderloin – 250 gms, sliced
Oil for cooking
Cucumber – 1/4, sliced into rounds
Lettuce Leaves – few
White Rice – 1 tblsp, toasted
Mint Leaves – few, chopped, for garnish
Spring Onions – few, chopped, for garnish
For the dressing:
Lime Juice – 2 1/2 tblsp
Brown Sugar – 1/2 tblsp
Small Onions – 1 to 2 tblsp, sliced
Lemongrass – 2 tblsp, chopped
Mint Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Coriander Leaves – 3/4 tblsp, chopped
Red Chilli – 1, small, finely chopped
1. Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed pan.
3. Sear the beef slices and cook as required.
4. Transfer to a plate and keep aside to cool.
5. Then slice the beef into thin slices and add to the dressing.
6. Mix well.
7. Add the toasted rice and cucumber.
8. Arrange the lettuce leaves on a plate.
9. Place the beef mixture on top.
10. Garnish with mint leaves and spring onions.
11. Serve at once.
Image credit: thebluelephant.com
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.