For the marinade:
Chinese Rice Wine – 1/4 tblsp
Fish Sauce – 1 tsp
Ginger Paste – 1/2 tblsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
1. In a bowl, mix the marinade ingredients and marinate the prawns in this for 30 to 40 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Stir-fry the garlic for 20 seconds.
4. Add the prawns and cook for a minute.
5. Add soy sauce and honey.
6. Mix well and cook for a minute more.
7. Add the spring onions and stir to mix well.
8. Remove and serve hot with rice.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.