Murungai Keerai (Drumstick Leaves) – 1 cup, cleaned, washed
Small Onions – 2, chopped
Tomato – 1, chopped
Garlic – 1 clove
Black Peppercorns – 1/4 tsp, powdered
Coriander Seeds – 1/2 tsp, powdered
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp, powdered
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add keerai, onions, garlic and tomato.
3. Saute well for a minute or two.
4. Transfer to a mixer jar and grind to a smooth paste.
5. Transfer to the pan over low flame.
6. Add the cumin powder, pepper powder and salt.
7. Pour enough water and bring to a boil.
8. Serve hot.
Murungai Keerai Soup Recipe
Murungai Keerai Soup written by Praveen Kumar average rating 4.5/5 - 2 user ratings
[Total: 2 Average: 4.5/5]
You might also like:
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Murungai Keerai Soup from Awesome Cuisine.