Murungai Keerai (Drumstick Leaves) – 1 cup, cleaned, washed
Small Onions – 2, chopped
Tomato – 1, chopped
Garlic – 1 clove
Black Peppercorns – 1/4 tsp, powdered
Coriander Seeds – 1/2 tsp, powdered
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp, powdered
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Add keerai, onions, garlic and tomato.
3. Saute well for a minute or two.
4. Transfer to a mixer jar and grind to a smooth paste.
5. Transfer to the pan over low flame.
6. Add the cumin powder, pepper powder and salt.
7. Pour enough water and bring to a boil.
8. Serve hot.
How to Make Murungai Keerai Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Murungai Keerai Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.