Chicken – 1 cup, chopped, boneless, skinless
Red Chilli Paste – 1/2 cup (or as required depending on individual taste)
Eggs – 2
Cornflour – 3 tsp
Maida – 1/4 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/4 cup or as required
Onion – 1 cup, chopped
Cashewnuts – 1/2 cup, finely chopped or crushed
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – few, finely chopped
1. Beat the eggs with cornflour, maida and little water.
2. Keep aside.
3. Sprinkle salt on the chicken and add the egg mixture.
4. Mix well and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
6. Then fry the marinated chicken in hot oil and remove.
7. Drain excess oil and keep the chicken pieces warm.
8. To the same pan, add a little oil and saute the ginger garlic paste and onions for a minute or two.
9. Add the cashewnuts and fry for another minute.
10. Add the red chilli paste and simmer for 2 minutes, adding 1/4 cup of water.
11. Add the fried chicken pieces and cook for 2 minutes.
12. Once the gravy starts to thicken, remove from flame.
13. Garnish with coriander leaves.
14. Serve hot.
Tip: Adjust water in step 10 as required.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.