1. Grind the cooked dal coarsely.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Add the green chilli and garlic pastes.
4. Saute for a minute.
5. Add the dal, paneer and salt.
6. Stir and mix well.
7. Combine wheat flour, ghee, salt and enough water.
8. Knead well to a chapati dough consistency.
9. Roll out small-medium chapati and place 1 tblsp of the paneer-dal mixture in the centre.
10. Keep another chapati on top and seal the edges.
11. Heat a tawa over moderate flame.
12. Cook on both sides.
13. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.