For the marinade:
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Green Cardamoms – 2, powdered
Vinegar – 1/4 cup
Yogurt – 2/3 cup, whisked
1. Marinate the chicken pieces in the marinade for 2 hours.
2. Heat ghee in a pan over moderate flame.
3. Saute the cumin seeds till they start to crackle.
4. Add the marinated chicken with the marinade.
5. Stir and add the tomatoes and salt.
6. Cook till chicken becomes tender and the gravy starts to thicken.
7. Add the food colour and stir to mix well.
8. Remove and serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and may not be of the actual recipe.