Grind to a smooth paste:
Onion – 1, small, sliced
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Green Chillies – 1, chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tblsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cheese Spread – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Combine the minced chicken with the ground paste and mix well.
2. Divide equally into small balls and flatten them into kebabs.
3. Keep aside.
4. Dip the kebabs in beaten egg and then roll in the breadcrumbs.
5. Keep aside.
6. Heat oil in a pan over moderate flame.
7. Fry the kebabs till golden brown and remove.
8. Drain excess oil and serve hot with mint chutney.
image credit: the kitchen princess