Chicken Breasts – 2, boneless, skinless, cubed
Lemon Juice – 1/2 tblsp
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Oil – 1/2 tblsp
Soya Sauce – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Butter for basting
1. Rub the lemon juice on the chicken cubes and marinate for 30 to 45 minutes.
2. Pat dry and sprinkle pepper powder on them.
3. Combine garlic paste, salt, oil and soya sauce together in a bowl.
4. Marinate the chicken cubes for 2 hours, ensuring they are coated well.
5. Skewer the chicken cubes and roast in a preheated oven at 180C/350F for 5 minutes.
6. Remove and baste with butter.
7. Roast again for another 5 minutes or until cooked.
8. Serve hot.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.