This colorful salad with its spicy dressing is very unusual. It’s a feast for the eyes as well as for the taste buds.
- Oranges – 3, peel and pith removed, segmented
- Black Olives – 1 cup, pitted
- Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Parsley – 1 tblsp, chopped
For the dressing:
- Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
- Paprika – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Place the oranges in a bowl.
- Add the olives, coriander and parsley.
- Toss to mix well.
- Meanwhile, blend the dressing ingredients and pour it over the oranges.
- Toss, again, gently and keep in the fridge for 30 minutes.