- Small Potatoes – 4
- Red Apple – 1, small and finely sliced
- Green Apple – 1/2, coarsely grated
- Celery Stalk – 1/2, finely sliced
- Spring Onions – 2, chopped
- Mint Leaves – 2 to 3 tsp, finely shredded
For the Dressing:
- Indian Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
- Vegetable Oil – 2 tblsp
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1 1/2 tblsp
- White Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Ground Black Pepper
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Thickly slice the cooled potatoes.
- Combine in a bowl with the apple, celery and spring onions.
- To make the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Add mint leaves and stir carefully.