- Cherry or Baby Plum Tomatoes – 115 gms
- Lettuce Leaves – handful
- Ripe Tomatoes – 4, roughly chopped
- Smoked Salmon – 100 gms
- Prawns – 200 gms, large, cooked (thawed if frozen)
- Pepper to taste
For the Dressing:
- Dijon Mustard – 1 tblsp
- Caster Sugar – 2 tsp
- Red Wine Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Olive Oil – 2 tblsp, medium
- Dill Sprigs – few fresh plus a bit extra for garnish
- Halve most of the cherry tomatoes.
- Place the lettuce leaves around the edge of a bowl and add all the tomatoes and cherry tomatoes.
- Snip the smoked salmon into strips and scatter over the tomatoes.
- Then add the prawns.
- To make the dressing, mix the mustard, sugar, vinegar and oil together in a small bowl.
- Then tear most of the dill sprigs into it.
- Mix well and pour over the salad.
- Toss well to coat the salad with the dressing.
- Snip the remaining dill over the top and season to taste with pepper.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]