Onion – 3, medium sized
Tomatoes – 3, medium sized
Cauliflower – 1, big
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Cinnamon – few
Cloves – few
Cardamom – few
Aniseeds – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 tblsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coconut – 2 tblsp, scraped
Poppy Seeds – 1 tblsp
1. Cut onions and tomatoes.
2. Separate cauliflower into big florets and soak in salted water for 10 minutes.
3. Wash well and keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Season with cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and aniseed.
6. Add onions and fry till brown.
7. Put tomatoes and continue to fry for few more minutes.
8. Add cauliflower and fry till tender.
9. Mix the ground paste, turmeric, salt, chilli powder and enough water.
10. Cover and cook on medium heat until cauliflower turns soft and gravy thickens.
11. Garnish with coriander leaves and Serve hot.
Cauliflower Kurma Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Cauliflower Kurma from Awesome Cuisine.