200 gms paneer
4-6 green chilies
4 tsp corn flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
Salt to taste
25 gms cashew nuts
1/4 tsp garam masala
1. Take the paneer into a bowl and press with your fingers until it is smooth. To this, add corn flour, baking powder, chopped green chilies, cashews, little garam masala, salt and mix well.
2. Make small balls from this mixture and fry in hot oil until golden brown. Keep them aside.
3. Heat the oil. Add cumin seeds in it. Fry for a minute.
4. Add the ground onions and fry the paste very well. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for few minutes.
5. Add the tomato puree, red chilli powder, coriander powder, and turmeric powder. Fry the paste in medium heat till the oil leaves the side of the pan.
6. Add cream, salt to taste and half cup of water. Bring to a boil on full heat. Reduce heat and simmer for at least 15 minutes.
7. Add the koftas to the gravy just before you serve.
Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with Roti, Poori or Nan.